EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING INTERN (FALL INTERNSHIP)
Are you a student with a passion for creative events and integrated marketing? We are looking for a Marketing Intern who will be responsible for assisting the TVG Marketing and Sales departments, specifically assisting Marketing in preparing, brainstorming and customizing RFP responses for our Sales team. The ideal candidate would have a passion for event marketing, digital entertainment, and social media. The candidate would also have a proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of multiple teams within an organization.
This is an awesome “real world” experience for college undergrads seeking college credit, who are looking to gain experiential marketing experience to build onto their resume. You will be expected to commit 20-30 hours a week at our Culver City office. At the end of your internship, we will provide resume help and write you a glowing letter of recommendation based on your outstanding work at TVG.
• Must be in the Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship
• Only currently enrolled students will be considered
• Detail oriented and hard-working
• Understanding of social media and how to engage fans
• True passion and dedication to integrated and event marketing
• Ability to manage a fast-paced, highly hands-on program
• Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
• Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
• Excellent grammar, creative writing, and communication skills
• Serious research skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite (Slides, Docs, Spreadsheets), Keynote and Powerpoint
• Experience with Adobe Suite preferred but not required
• Love of dogs (preferred not required)
Who We Are:
o We love what we do.
o We love our clients.
o We don’t have egos. When you succeed, we all succeed.
o We’re a fun group of people. We love to laugh. We work hard and we play hard.
o We work in a casual, creative office space near downtown Culver City.
o We love dogs. (If you have one, you can bring them.)
o We’ll take care of your parking.
What You’ll Learn:
o You’ll learn the ins and outs of working with an integrated sales and marketing team.
o You’ll learn how to pitch (and win) experiential marketing jobs.
o You’ll learn practical skills and terminology necessary to succeed in the experiential
o You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of how an experiential marketing agency operates,
and you’ll be exposed to team members from all departments including marketing,
production, sales, design, and finance.
How To Apply:
Send us your resume and cover letter. Tell us your spirit animal, your favorite movie/show, and a cool event/place you checked out this summer. Please email email@example.com with the subject line “I want to be your marketing Intern!”
Our Staff Accountant will work closely with senior staff in all aspects of daily accounting and finance operations with a focus on event budgets, closeouts and reconciliation. Responsibilities include working with Event Coordinators and Producers to finalize event budgets as well as day-to-day accounting tasks and other projects upon request.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage crew hourly payroll
- Manage weekly check runs and ensure completeness of invoice/payment package
- Manage the review, preparation, and processing of accounts payable invoices
- Update and maintain vendor records
- Oversee monthly reconciliation of various accounts including merchant/credit card accounts
- Oversee project job costing for all events and work with Producers/Event Assistants (Job Closeout Process)
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing the current process; recommending changes
- Answers all accounting questions by researching and interpreting data
- Assist with month end close process
- Close out a range of event budgets on a daily basis
- Manage all expense report and per diem submissions
- Generates reports as needed
- Support other team members as necessary
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
High school or 2-year College equivalent
Accounting: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time, Salary (DOE), Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, FSA, Parking, Hours: 9am – 5pm, Mon-Fri
How to Apply:
Email a copy of your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for the best and brightest to take our Office Administration department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in administrative support, booking travels, problem solving, and enjoy creating a fun office culture.
The Receptionist/Travel Coordinator will provide support through a variety of administrative and logistical tasks including calendar management, meeting coordination, travel arrangements for the Production team, and expense tracking. You will also act as a gatekeeper to the agency, facilitating communications with internal teams and external contacts. The successful candidate has a “can do” attitude, proactive and enjoys working on independent as well as team-based projects with limited supervision.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Screen and direct calls; manage incoming correspondence
- Book travel, hotel, and car rental arrangements for the production team
- Manage calendar invites for travel and create/distribute travel itineraries to staff
- Provide travel cost analysis
- Sign off on packages and route the packages to the appropriate personnel
- Maintain Outlook conference room reservations and schedules
- Schedule meetings/management of calendars for senior management
- Screen incoming phone calls for senior management
- Maintain front-desk reception area, kitchen and conference room
- Manage and order office supplies and office snacks
- Coordinate lunch orders for client meeting
- Available to help coordinate special events such as birthdays, holiday parties, etc.
- Other duties might be added as the position evolves
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times, particularly when interacting with external clients
- Maintain check-in & check-out log for iPads, Mi-fis, and Radios for the office
- Budget coding for office expenses & travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Superb customer service skills
- Effective and professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities with ease and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and proactive “can do” attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Can handle sensitive information with integrity and confidentiality.
- Must be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Full-time, Hourly + Overtime, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, FSA, Parking, Hours: 10am – 6pm, Mon-Fri
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line “Receptionist/Travel Coordinator”. Please do not contact our office.