SR. ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are seeking a Senior Account Manager for our office in Torrance, CA to manage a variety of client accounts and deliver an exceptional client experience by having a natural attention to detail and the ability to anticipate and interpret client needs.
The Senior Account Manager leads project teams to deliver creative and flawless events and experiential marketing programs that are on strategy, in budget, and executed on time. This person will act as the day-to-day head for selected clients, working directly with assigned producers, designers and account managers to oversee campaign initiatives, while simultaneously providing clients an unprecedented level of communication efficiency.
This is a full-time position starting ASAP. Candidates must live in the LA area. Salary DOE.
- Act as main point of contact for key clients, overseeing client communication and expectations during the campaign production and campaign execution process
- Develop a deep understanding of client’s culture, processes, business and structure to serve them effectively, and proactively offer solutions and experiential opportunities for the brand
- Develop and deliver creative ideas that meet client objectives using a wide arsenal of experiential tactics including live events, social media, emerging technology, and strategic partnerships
- Work with new business team and strategy teams to respond to RFPs and proactively identify ways to further engage and grow assigned accounts
- Act as the liaison between Production, Creative Services, Brand Influence departments and the client to ensure all contracted deliverables are executed and deadlines are met, implementing and managing all necessary internal and external processes to ensure proper communication flow and manage expectations
- Provide client with weekly updates on project development and management
- Hold internal production and creative teams accountable to project deadlines
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of all contracted event deliverables
- Proactively host and schedule regular internal and external meetings as necessary
- Work with Production and Design departments to develop post-event recaps for clients
- Participate in RFP brainstorms, offering creative ideas and approaches towards client requests and needs
- Provide on-site/at event client management. Communicate with clients frequently and ensure that all needs are met
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; Marketing, Communications, Business or another related field a plus
- 6+ years of experience in account leadership, campaign/event management, marketing, advertising, digital PR, and experiential
- Familiarity with developing integrated campaigns that include experiential events, paid, earned, social, and owned media for brands
- Proven track record of client leadership and account growth
- Experience in an agency environment; must be process-oriented and highly organized
- Experience with management and oversight of complex client budgets
- Ability to write effectively, persuasively and professionally
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Confidence in verbal and written communication with excellent presentation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced work environment and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Must be willing to travel as needed
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sr. Account Manager”
The Visionary Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.