Senior 3D Experiential Designer – Full Time / Salary – L.A.
We are looking for a forward thinking, hyper-hyper-talented Senior 3D Experiential Designer to elevate the visual execution in our spatial design team. You will work across departments spanning the Creative, Design and Experiential team, reporting directly to the Art Director. You must be highly collaborative, energetic, and driven to make an impact in the industry – and the world.
- Create compelling renderings of physical environments to sell in pitches to clients.
- Work closely with the Art Director to explore, refine, and select a creative direction for each project.
- Provide and receive art direction on all aspects of event design including set and spatial design, 2D and 3D renderings, and event builds.
- Lead your own projects while coaching junior designers and supporting senior designers and Art Director.
- Participate and creatively contribute to project brainstorms.
- Work collaboratively with a team of Account Managers, Event Producers, Strategists, and Designers.
- Build 3D models and draw floor plans to scale.
- Help design all aspects of events including internal presentations, spatial designs, invites, printed collateral, and event builds.
- Communicate frequently with our production department and manage the full build of your assigned projects. This will include technical drawings, design briefs, illustrator drawings, and elevations.
- 4+ years of experiential and/or event design experience.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino, V-Ray, AutoCAD and SketchUp.
- A strong balance of identity, typography, layout, illustration design, and spatial design skills.
- Strong, open, positive and persistent communication style.
- A solutions-oriented mentality.
- Positive and flexible attitude towards working both collaboratively and independently on projects of all scales and types.
- Ability to translate brand voice into a physical space.
- Ability to multitask while remaining efficient, poised, and organized – even while under deadline pressure.
- Ability to work overtime when necessary to complete time-sensitive projects.
- A working knowledge of technologies, materials, building techniques and event production methods.
How to Apply:
We offer an opportunity to join a contemporary environment with competitive compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package – and an amazing team to work with. Please submit portfolio samples, resume and salary requirements (must include all 3 to be considered) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact.
The Visionary Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.